Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Super Con 2014 One of the Best Years

             I've been interested in Comic Cons since I moved to San Diego in 2004.  I never went to one, but I thought it was pretty interesting to see people dressed up in costumes such as Sailor Moon and as Pikachu.  When I met my husband he was a fan of Superman.  It's funny because I think I made him more obsessed with it by buying something that was related to superman like the shirt, or hat.  Now lets bring us to speed to the year 2010 going to our first Super Con as a family in Miami.  Gabby is almost 2 years old, we all had a Superman shirt on.
The next year we did about the same thing.
We took a break and in 2012 and then came back in 2013.  This year we decided to dress up in costume.   I had planned to do my costume months ahead but I pretty much did it the night before.  It came out pretty good for a night project.
Barry Martin Photography Via Facebook.com/floridasupercon
For more images Click Here

 In 2013 Gabby did not really like taking pictures with many people.  But when it came to this year she got into poses and acted out.  We're planning to keep this family tradition going each year.  This year to me was absolutly the most fun year.  Pretty much planning the night before again with my partner in crime Olga at http://www.thepearloflight.com we put together my costume within 8 hours.  Let me tell you next year this will not happen.  I'm actually working on it now, for I will be ready next year!  We got to meet and take a picture with one of my favorite actors Jason Momoa.  Gabby got to take a picture with Yellow Power Ranger Nakia Burrise.






It was an amazing time!  I can't wait to go again next year!   Take care and God Bless.

~Serena

Please check out http://spon.tw/r3O3Q

Great for tweeters and advertisers!


Please follow @RenaRefers                    @RenaFoShoTwitter/Instagram






No comments: