Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy New Year

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!   I would like to appologize for the lack of post but situations at home and work have made it a bit difficult.  I hope to be able now to continue and update you for the rest of this year. 
Let me get you up to speed with what the current project I'm working on now. Recently I have signed up with a company called be Bzzagent.com. (Great place to have your voice heard, and be able to check out new products)
They recently sent me a coupon book for glades new scented oils.   I was able to receive two free items which was the Glade Plugins Scented Oil warmer Customizables.  


Which is quite awesome, for it alternates scents daily!  I currently have it in our bathroom which is great for it covers up most bathroom smells, if you know what I mean.  On top of that it has a really nice display and is great to create an elegant appearance.  The current price ranges from 6.99-7.99 from what I saw at Target.  In my coupon book I have $2.00 off coupons for friends, so if you are interested please let me know and I will give you one.   All I ask is that in return you tell your friends of my site http://www.renarefers.com For I will be sharing more and more of great products, sites, and places to check out!  Thank you again for checking out the site and hope to see you here again soon!  Take care and God Bless.

~Serena\

Please check out http://spon.tw/r3O3Q
Great for tweeters and advertisers!
Please follow @RenaRefers
                    @RenaFoSho
Twitter/Instagram

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: